Saturday, April 18, 2015

The Diary of a Naija Student

Episode 1: Jambito edition

How the... (permit me to use this word) 'hell' am I supposed to know that certain colours on clothes shouldn't be worn and on certain days too... Mtchewww
See the way these small boys called us... "hey, hey, come here"... they no know their elders again, because they enter school before person... and this Yeye Kelvin guy Abi boy am walking with just dragged me along with him to come and stand before this children...
I will soo wash them today that next time they would look at faces before being rude...
But as I was about to open my mouth one of the guys walked up to kelvin, slapped and cleared him at the same time... it happened within a split seconds...
Why did you do that to him (I had started to get all worked up, about flaring... forming human rights activist... hehe for my mind abi...)
Then something caught my eyes beneath his half flown out shirt, it was a shiny object... wait, something else caught my gaze... is his trouser half zipped or unzipped... but I could not wonder in amazement for long as I remembered the sharp object I saw and averted my gaze from the amusement back to the serious matter on ground.. yes it looked like a double-edged blade.. I Immediately threw myself on the ground and didn't want to keep thinking the kind of dagger it was
You were saying? The guy said turning towards me... ah! (I start to swallow silver)
Nothing oh... I just enter this school now now(me wey don do 2 weeks for school)
I just wanted to know why you were beating him, in fact I don't want to know.. yes I want to, just so I will not do it too and tell other people not to do what the elders of the school don't like... am sorry on his behalf and my behalf for the wrong we have unknowingly committed... I know he deserves what he already got, but me, I just entered the school compound today today... please have mercy Sir...
... Choi see me o, Sonia, babe na u be this... hope nobody for my area wey know me dey pass o... Chai! It is well even in the well...

The Dairy of a Naija Student! Coming soon... Every weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment