Saturday, June 1, 2013

A timid guy's experience on whooing a "big" girl...

Finally she agreed to date me! To date a whole me! abi a less me, whichever grammar qualifies my feeling. I had wooed her for so long, that the dictionary became partially stored in my brain as i knew the meaning of every ambiguous(una see am) word that came my way and the phonetics in applying them. I called her phone and asked her for a date, after a brief pause, she replied: "chicken capital " pausing for a moment before squeaking a yes like a scared pig who was about to be castrated. I had everyright to be scared, money is something that comes once in a pink moon (if there's any such thing) and last for 3 days on me (FYI). I had so many things to do with it, from buying handouts to filling my cupboard with provisions. I trek to school all the time so its a routine to be broke for 27 days out of 31. D-day finally! I was dressed in my best T-shirt (well ironed, if i must add) and putting on my sunday shoes. I had selected a table that faced outside so i could see her come in while sipping a bottled water, water that took a chunk out of my budget (i haf die ) . A clean shiny baby Honda parked in front, and when i thought it was one of those " aristos " with their sugar -daddies , my dearest Sophia stepped out, paused for a moment to lock the door of the car ... That moment gave me the needed chance, i kept my scrap BB bold 2, walked briskly to the attendant and asked for the rest-room which i was directed to, I practically ran there and spent close to an hour praying she would be gone before i came out of. She was but not after calling me endlessly, which i of course did not pick before she finally sent a message which Still haunts my phone. "BROKE-A-R-S-E , I SAW YOU RUN YO THE TOILET!!! " I died... By- Micheal Ogah - Uniabuja.

7 comments:

  1. E no get money and e get big eye.... Lmao...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice write up... Cracked Me up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolzzzzzz! There's a popular saying d@ goes "cut ur coat according to ur size" and due to the present 9ja factor, it has been re-modified to "cut ur coat according to ur MATERIAL". U no get ego and u want to purchase and handle an expensive commodity, na OYO be ur name..
    PICO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And funny enough u guys didn't c d big pix dat sumtimes its ur courage dat matas not ur pocket add it been d guy stood his grounds who knows she might end up even prayin dere bills cos wat people fail 2 understand is dat most rich or high class girls hardly get people 2 woo Dem cos most people are scared of Dem so sum time dey go 4 years wit out any guy sayin Hi 2 dey execpt 4 old men so u as a young guy dat stood ur grounds wit dem dey will respect u 4 ur courage and den upgrade ur level. Well its just my opinion ooooooh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand ur point, but I don't tink u read the text she sent to him before leaving.. That text clearly showed that she was out to see how deep his pocket was and not how courageous he was.. I mean the guy has shown enof courage by wooing her having known her financial and societal status, but was totally intemidated by her elaborately esquicite and overwhelmingly expensive appearance.. If she was the humble type d@ lacks the attention of cool guys wit deep pockets too she wudnt have put up an intemidating show of appearance.. And may I remind d@ allowing the lady pay on d first date d@ u proposed to her is a big blow on ur ego, dis is real life not home videos oO!.. I still maintain cut ur coat according to ur MATERIAL or u'll get hurt badly..
    Ciao.
    PICO

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so funny... it actually does happen. Rex.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now,dis is so funny! Wat men go through..lolz

    ReplyDelete