Monday, July 29, 2013

Song Of The Week!!!

This is one of my favorite moments of posting on the blog, because i get to write my reviews and comments on good songs by talented artiste. Just for you! *wink*

 This week's song of the week is by a Nigerian female artiste, she is a beautiful young woman and also very talented singer. What i like most about her is that she is in touch with her roots and by the way, she is one of my favorite female artiste.

I picked this song for the week, because its a very touching and inspiring song, and sometimes we need songs like this, because of some situations many of us have found ourselves in. This week's song of the week is by Tiwa Savage, Titled- Olorunmi. Her communing with her God all that is happening around her, giving hope to viewers and blessing us with her voice... "Whenever i remember your smile, it helps to heal my heart, helps to restore my world that was orn apart" - Tiwa.
   Thank you Tiwa!

You can watch the video here

 

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Tiwa na my girl o! I dey feel d@ chick die, in fact I call her Tiwa Hot! Hot!! She's good to go anytime, anyday..
    Ciao...

    ReplyDelete