Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Bent in between (Part 1)

I woke up in the middle of the night… Think I heard someone singing… no, it was a call alert, my phone was ringing. I didn’t pick up or rather couldn’t before it stopped ringing… because it went off. The phone must have being ringing for a while, I had 3 missed calls and it was 15 minutes past 3’o clock am. I must have been very tired because I did not hear the phone ringing. I unlocked the phone to see who the caller was… It was my Fiancé. The phone started to ring again, but I intentionally did not pick up this time… I knew trouble had brewed and all hell was about to break loose, for my not picking his calls…

It’s now 5 hours after the break of dawn… What did I get myself into? Its 2 weeks to my wedding. Do I really want out? Even if I did what do I tell my parents? Besides the society would laugh… should I really care? Should I not care?? What do I do? I guess am the only one I should care about. -Anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment