Friday, May 1, 2015

Top Quotes For The DAY!!!


The red flag as sign of labour movement...
The Top Quotes for the Day are;
1.  I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. -Thomas Jefferson

2. A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labours of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.- Albert Einstein.

3. A man is not paid for having a head and hands, but for using them. -Elbert Hubbard

4. Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does the work.- Mark Twain

5. Before the reward there must be labour. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy. -Ralph Ransom 

6.There is no substitute for hard work. -Thomas Edison

7. All labour that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence. -Martin Luther King Jr.

8. The end of labour is to gain leisure. - Aristotle
The above Quotes are from IB Times UK

... Happy May day! Happy Workers Day ...going out to every WORKER!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment