Friday, April 24, 2015

Love Melody


Play me a melody from the beauty of your lips
Kiss me slowly with the warmth of your tongue
Long hours with you on a train, are the most memorable of all
Fall hard into my arms and stare into my eyes like the sunset
Let me hold you tight and wash your hurts away
Lay with me and tell me all of your stories

Ringa Ringa Roses, I beg to dangle on your pendulum,
to remain a child with you forever
If ever i sit with the World, to sing it a song,
I'd sing about you and how you were the only angel,
brought-to-life in my life like Pinocchio
O Wife, mother and friend
lets gossip about how some roses scent better than others

Lovers and friends, I'd always hold you dear to me
See, my heart is the hole and you are the key
Fix me, so fix me, please fix me, wont you fix me
If you love me like you say you do
then fix me.
What good is a castle if am lonely?
It is you i desire.

    -Micheal Ogah

No comments:

Post a Comment