Monday, December 16, 2013

Lady In Diaspora Tongue-Trashes Nigeria, SMH... Watch Video Here

                                                                        Click to watch video above

Ehmm... you call tongue trashing your country cool or Ok? who does that!
 At first when I received this video and started to watch it, I thought this "wanna be famous chic" had something interesting and new to say, but well I thought wrong.
 I didn't want to share the video at first, but I changed my mind because I just have to speak my mind through this means.
I call her a "wanna be famous chic" because it's only a person that doesn't care about anything else but just being famous would do what she did.
 She says all this about her country in her fake American accent, telling us that people don't believe she is Nigerian, my dear wake up no matter how much you wash a dogs nose it can never be white!

Ok let's see your country is this and that and you won't be the one to change it, and you won't come back... why are you telling us? who cares? Babes nobody send you (in pijin). Get a life!

   Yes we all know all these about our country, but name one developed country that didn't pass through all these before they got to where they are now, Nigeria is a developing country! And as youths we should try in our own way to make some rights, thank God for the Internet But we should use it for a greater good.
Just airing out my view *wink*. What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment